Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Can't touch this, FOAD!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Put it all here, Mel.
    Lock it up, and swallow the key *G*

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    <FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>Author Topic:?? Can I get a restraining order?
    Hank
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Posts: 273
    From: Iowa
    Registered: Jan 2001
    posted May 13, 2001 11:15 </FONT>??? ???? ??
    --------------------------------------------------------
    (16:36:48) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: GO SUCK YOUR
    CROOKED DICK
    (16:37:04) ) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to: HEHEHE

    (16:37:13) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: *lol* you
    havent seen my dick, so fuck off

    (16:37:52) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: YOUR CROOKED
    DICK IS FAMOUS

    (16:38:12) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: yeah, you
    wish *l* i'll show it to you later

    (16:38:26) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: oh do please

    (16:38:39) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: yeah, told ya
    you hadn't seen it *l*

    (16:38:41) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: want to check
    it for cancer too

    (16:39:19) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: you're such
    an asshole, that sincere apology was all bull

    (16:39:25) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: oh that was
    not nice and I am really very sorry

    (16:39:56) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: i'm sorry you
    get off on being a prick

    (16:40:12) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: you couldn't
    keep your mouth shut. the apology would of stuck if ya
    had.

    (16:40:31) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: shut my mouth
    about what?

    (16:40:55) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: one thing I
    do not do is go back on a promise but you had to open
    that mouth

    (16:41:19) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: what did i
    open my mouth about?

    (16:42:08) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: and I hoped
    you would of had the smarts to let things slide bu you
    aren't that bright. my issue was not involving you
    Hank

    (16:42:08) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: i told you i
    didn't accept the apology... you said you wouldn't
    bring that shit up again, and here ya are.... thats
    some promise

    (16:42:44) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: yeah and I am
    going to let you get by with running your mouth about
    me

    (16:42:50) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: what the hell
    are you talking about, your issue is not with me? You
    just started attacking me... fuck off and leave me
    alone

    (16:43:05) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: you attacked
    me buddy

    (16:43:21) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: wtf did i run
    my mouth about? and you should be attacked for what
    you said about me

    (16:43:49) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: I do not
    attack without just cause

    (16:44:13) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: so what did
    you attack for? i havent even talked about you since
    the whole incident on the board

    (16:44:40) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: bullshit...
    you did three nights past with snail

    16:45:01) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: huh?

    16:45:15) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: that is what I


    (16:45:24) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT:i'm not sure
    what you are

    (16:46:10) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: the whole
    night went by pretty quick so it is easy to get the
    chronological order of events confused but a comment
    was made by you to me

    (16:46:47) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: if it was, i
    dont remember it, what was it? you sure you didnt get
    me confused with someone else like you did the last
    time?

    (16:47:01) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: *LOL

    (16:47:21) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: what'd i say
    then?

    (16:47:22) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: that was my
    wrong back then but this time it was your name

    (16:48:02) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: alrighty, so
    what'd i do? and what night was this?

    (16:48:26) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: I believe....
    Wed

    (16:49:25) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: erm, bzzz...
    nice try... i was in Joliet, IL wednesday, wasn't even
    here the whole day *l* went to visit my g'ma, but good
    try *l*

    (16:49:59) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: as I said I
    was not sure of the night but the comments I am

    (16:50:16) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: alright
    *lol*so what were the comments?

    (16:50:29) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: and you do
    realize anyone can use my name in here? *l*

    (16:51:25) F.O.A.D. ALERT says to Rebel: you keep your
    mouth shut concerning me and I will promise there will
    be no retaliation from me.... people may use names but
    not certain info that you are privy to

    (16:51:38) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: and besides
    i've never attacked your health or your family's
    health, so stop using that with me

    (16:51:53) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: alright, so
    tell me wtf i said or drop it

    (16:52:24) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY whispers to Rebel:
    all is fair if you open your mouth anf my pets ae my
    family

    (16:52:52) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: so what did i
    say? you're pissed because i made fun of a skunk or
    what??

    (16:53:58) F.O.A.D. ALERT smiles invitingly at Rebel:
    I don't need friendships, I on't need a pack, I don't
    need a button and I certainly don't need skunk sex.

    (16:54:15) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: i haven't
    even talked bad about your skunks recently *lol*
    you've got your information or your wires crossed
    somewhere... and all hasn't been fair, i haven't
    thrown out the personal shit i know about you... but
    if you keep going with mine, i'll start, so if you
    wanna attack me, attack me..but leave my health and my
    family out of it

    (16:54:55) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: ok, so why
    wont you tell me what i said if i really did say
    something? *l* this is getting nowhere... either tell
    me what i did or leave me alone

    (16:56:29) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT: you gonna
    tell me what i said/did or what?

    (16:57:09) F.O.A.D. ALERT smiles invitingly at Rebel:
    you are a liar and in the future keep your mouth shut.
    I will be glad to assist you in any way outside of a
    friendship and answer any questions if you have the
    need but don't get in my way
    and don't open your mouth concerning me. you are a
    very bright guy but you do play games and you are
    playing one now. no comments no retorts.

    (16:57:56) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT:
    What?? see, christ... you can't even tell me what I
    said cus I didn't say anything... shit, i wasn't here
    tuesday or wednesday... gimme a break... stop trying
    to start shit

    (16:58:37) F.O.A.D. ALERT smiles
    invitingly at Rebel: what was said was said doesn't
    matter the day.

    (16:58:47) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT:
    *lol* I'm done talking to you, you can't even tell me
    what I said *l* I wasn't even here to say anything....

    (16:58:58) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT:
    alright, so what did I SAY?

    (16:59:17) F.O.A.D. ALERT smiles
    invitingly at Rebel: you and snail attacked me

    (16:59:38) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT:
    and said what??

    (17:00:36) Rebel says to F.O.A.D. ALERT:
    you're full of it... check around, i wasn't here
    tuesday or wednesday... i'm sick of your bull, go milk
    attention from someone else

    (17:01:41) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: the bullshit with snail... you
    supported his comments and even added a few of your
    own. one of the comments had to do with my pets... age
    and marital status.

    (17:02:24) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: I don't need a wife I made that
    choice years ago. I can accomplish more without one

    (17:03:05) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to
    F.O.A.D. ALERT: You're confused... not me, I dont care
    about your personal life... I dont talk to you, and I
    try not to talk about you... I've only said shit when
    you've come after me unfairly, and this is one of
    those times

    (17:04:44) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: you said shit earlier in the week
    and just had to support snail. it's good that he is
    your friend but you were not to get involved... I am
    very careful of who I involve and very deliberate. I
    avoided you for a reason Hank

    (17:05:13) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to
    F.O.A.D. ALERT: I didn't... so whatever. And what's
    the reason?


    (17:06:00) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: you did... the reason was that I
    made you a promise and I tjought you had more going
    for you than the others.

    (17:06:33) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to
    F.O.A.D. ALERT: This is getting nowhere... I didn't do
    jack shit, and I dont care enough to contiune arguing
    about it... believe whatever you like... but you're
    the one who promised not to fucking make fun of me for
    having cancer, and now you're doing it all over again,
    publically... so fuck, just eave me alone

    (17:07:07) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: you had better keep better track of
    your words

    (17:08:11) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to
    F.O.A.D. ALERT: I do... i know what I said, and I
    didn't do jack to you... I stay away from you as best
    I can till you attack me... and you started saying
    shit about me and cancer and having a crooked dick
    days before you claim i even did anything

    (17:08:16) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY whispers to Rebel:
    just stay out of the way Hank... please do that. and
    thanks for not using that code

    (17:08:36) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to
    F.O.A.D. ALERT: what code? j.ava?

    (17:09:14) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: yes... they are talking about
    filtering it out and I think that Nitro submitted the
    request already to have it done

    (17:09:48) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to
    F.O.A.D. ALERT: I'm not worried about that, I dont
    usually use it

    (17:10:25) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: well I am... I hardly do use it but
    I do believe in others having the right to learn code

    (17:10:48) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: try this one.... but use no
    spaces

    (17:11:15) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: it freaks peeps out if you use it
    as your name

    (17:11:37) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to
    F.O.A.D. ALERT: just stop saying shit about me having
    cancer.... why are you trying to do me favors now if
    you claim i did something to you? dont

    (17:12:43) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: we both stop all together... deal?
    and it was no favor just showing you something I do
    believe in sharing knowledge

    (17:13:23) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: lets just stop it... ok?

    (17:13:23) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to F.O.A.D. ALERT:
    and you started saying the cancer shit and crooked
    dick stuff days before you claim i even did anything

    (17:14:58) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to
    F.O.A.D. ALERT: i dont stop when i'm getting called
    cancer boy or whatever, that gets to me... i ought to
    put this shit on the board, fuck, everybody saw you
    make that promise... and most of them know i havent
    been here half the week

    (17:15:37) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: anything you do will make it much
    worse... let it go

    (17:16:16) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to
    F.O.A.D. ALERT: nah, it'd just make you look pretty
    damn bad cus they all saw you make that promise and
    they all know i wasn't here *l* so knock it off for
    christ sake

    (17:17:23) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: I would enjoy any negative coments
    but I will also continue.... so we need to end it


    (17:17:43) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to
    F.O.A.D. ALERT: huh? you would enjoy them? i'm
    confused


    (17:18:53) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: I could go either way on any
    subject and you know that. I could go evil and relish
    people's hatred of me or try to end the fighting so we
    don't lose peeps.

    (17:20:02) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to
    F.O.A.D. ALERT: i'm not going to lose anyone... if
    half the people on there knew what you were saying,
    they'd be pretty damn pissed... so just stop... i
    haven't said shit about you, and i didn't intend to,
    so stop fucking with me

    (17:20:24) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to
    F.O.A.D. ALERT: and you... already lost peeps on there

    (17:21:04) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: you got it.... and there are many
    in here that know the whole thing and support me....

    (17:21:39) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: but peeps we aren't friends with
    are bailing and it is our fault

    (17:22:24) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to
    F.O.A.D. ALERT: *lmfao* eeeyeah... whatever... a lot
    of people sure supported you when you confused me with
    someone else, fucked with me and wrongly accused me,
    and called me cancer boy over and over *l* you got a
    lot of support out of that, nobody on the board can
    sand you *l*

    (17:24:01) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: I know a lot of this was started by
    nitro but we need to end this... and the board is a
    joke to me. I could of had it wiped out completely but
    did not... there are some things I just would not do

    (17:24:37) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to
    F.O.A.D. ALERT: Whatever *l* You have a nice day,
    Wendee is on and I have better things to do

    (17:24:58) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: yeah my girl is on the phone

    (17:25:22) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: she goes on vacation soon and it
    sucks

    (17:25:29) Rebel PRIVATELY whispers to
    F.O.A.D. ALERT: So why are you still talking to me?
    Talk to her

    (17:26:14) F.O.A.D. ALERT PRIVATELY
    whispers to Rebel: what do you think she is bitching
    to me about... lets just call it quits. see ya later


    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    <FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>Hank
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Posts: 273
    From: Iowa
    Registered: Jan 2001
    posted May 13, 2001 11:19</FONT> ??? ???? ??
    --------------------------------------
    I found out later what he meant by me "attacking him" was the day he flooded the pool using a java name for an hour and everybody was calling him stupid and shit and going off on him, because it was STUPID... sheesh, get a fuckin' clue for christ sake.
    He's pissed he can't disable the pool like snail can, so he has to resort to flooding it... and expects people not to be fucking annoyed when they can't config him and he's scrolling for an hour.

    [This message has been edited by Hank (edited May 13, 2001).]

    IP: Logged

    <FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>Hank
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Posts: 273
    From: Iowa
    Registered: Jan 2001
    posted May 13, 2001 11:20 </FONT>??? ???? ??
    ----------------------------------------
    There's a lot more from later in the day, I'll post that in a minute

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    <FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>FOAD Syndrome
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Posts: 84
    From:
    Registered: Apr 2001
    posted May 13, 2001 13:51</FONT>? ? ??
    ----------------------------------------
    I am amused that I affet you so. When the cancer finds your ass let me know so we can try a little anal.

    Smooches

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    <FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>FOAD Syndrome
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Posts: 84
    From:
    Registered: Apr 2001
    posted May 13, 2001 14:22 </FONT>??? ? ??
    ----------------------------------------ng... you guys put mel in a bad place misusing her board. When are you going to learn that I love negative publicity and annoying the hell out of all of you losers. When you forget about me 100% I'll be lost.
    When the cancer hits your ass we'll try anal Hank.... I promise to go gentle the first time.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    <FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>Hank
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Posts: 273
    From: Iowa
    Registered: Jan 2001
    posted May 13, 2001 14:50 </FONT>??? ???? ??
    ---------------------------------------
    (15:01:09) F.O.A.D. says to rotten: I am more interested in cancer filled asses... great for sex


    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    <FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>R@nt In~E~Minor
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Posts: 270
    From: ////
    Registered: Jan 2001
    posted May 13, 2001 15:56 </FONT>??? ???? ??
    ------------------------------------------
    Paging Nurse Ratchet, Paging nurse Ratchet....new medication for Mr FOAD

    Man you are beyond fucked up...!!

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX




    ------------------
    ..::m?l
    Absolutely!Nutz!
    Thought i wasnt??...w*
    m???c???s

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •